Gosh, I don't think I've ever done one of these things on here, but since I got tagged twice, I definitely have to do it, no choice
I'm not going to tag anyone else though because I'm too tired to write or think of anything!
Rules (that I am breaking):
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. You have to tag 10 people.
10 Things About Me:
1. My birthday is tomorrow at the time of this post (September 14th)
2. I'm super tired right now but am up because I feel too creative and have to do something.
3. I've never left Florida, USA my whole life.
4. I go back and forth between wanting to learn how to become awesome at drawing and not caring.
5. I think I'm going to buy a drawing tablet soon.
6. I'm trying to buy a car soon.
7. I write for gaming sites occasionally to make some money. Not anything super big though.
8. I have a novel I've been working on in some form for years.
9. I'm not wearing any pants right now.
10. I really love martial arts movies.
1 You have any Fears?
Yeah. I fear lots of things. I fear most I think, the generic idea of becoming a ghost, that is, dying and being unable to leave this world for all eternity.
2 Do you believe in ghosts, spirits, God or fate?
Yes. However I don't think we can truly understand any of these things and what they really are.
3 What is your favorite animal?
Felines in general. Mythical animal is the dragon. I LOVE dragons.
4 What are your favorite TV shows?
I don't watch TV too much anymore lately, but I typically like to watch anime and whatnot when I do. For live action shows, I haven't watched any in a very long time, but I liked stuff like Supernatural and Smallville. I like action!
5 What is your favorite book?
I really enjoy reading The Mediator series by Meg Cabot. It's about a girl who can see ghosts that eventually falls in love with one.
6 Do you have a nickname?
Yeah, but besides my mom not really. People on the Internet typically call me Xel as it's a name I've carried for years.
7 If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
How unfocused I am. I find it really hard to stay focused and committed to more than one thing at a time.
8 What is the wildest thing you've ever done?
I'm totally not a wild person. Can't think of anything wilder than telling a guy I was dating for two months that I wanted to marry him!
9 What would be your perfect job?
Being a game writer for a big gaming company (and writing novels on the side!)
10 Do you have any strange phobias?
Yeah, like graveyards and the ocean.
1) If you could live anywhere, in any time or place, where would it be?
That's an interesting question. Assuming that I could be seen as normal and not oppressed in that place or time, I think I would like to have lived in Japan at it's height. Alternatively, maybe Medival England if I were a noble or something only though!
2) What do you do if you can't sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn?
I think about ideas for the novel I want to write until I pass out.
3) If you could be a character from any book, movie or video game, who would it be and why?
Gosh, that's a really good question! Most characters get tragedy slapped all over them, and that's what make them interesting to watch. So that makes it a tough question. I think I'd want to be either Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII or my Commander Shepard from Mass Effect. Because I like how both look/dress but on a deeper level because I enjoy their universes. Rinoa is also a sorceress, so that's pretty cool, and she gets a happy ending with Squall (who reminds me of my husband much). Commander Shepard is tough, sharp, and beautiful, but my Shep also has Garrus. Shepard has a lot of scars though, but with Garrus I feel like they/I could face anything.
4) If Zombies took over the world, what would your preferred weapon be?
Something that kept them at length, like a long sword or a pole weapon and a gun!
5) Would you sacrifice yourself for humanity?
T_T WHY WOULD YOU ASK THIS?! Sigh...I don't know...I guess if it stops billions+ of lives from being wasted, maybe...If humanity goes down, so do I anyway, right?
6) What kind/type of person do you like to avoid?
PREPPY ONES. I think that's a really immature answer, but seriously shallow, fake people who spit poison at you with a smile on their face. Also, people who try to force their opinions on others and people who are not kind to others.
7) Most awkward question that someone has asked you?
Oh my gosh, my husband's step-grandma asked if my daughter's name was a black name in front of everyone (I am a mixed race black person and my husband is white). She didn't mean anything by it, but it was seriously awkward. And my mom was right there! Generally any embarassing "now I don't mean anything by this, but..." questions.
8) If you could have any ONE super power/ability, what would it be, and why?
Telekinesis (or basically what Adepts have in ME!). I like to keep things at a distance and I would love to fly.
9) How would you improve yourself?
Ugh, I would stop being so distracted and lazy and forgetful and judgmental about everyone including me.
10) Do you go for personality or looks in a person?
I think everyone wants both buuuttt....Personality over looks because even attractive people can start to look really ugly if they have a bad personality!
Some really awesome thought-provoking questions here! Thanks guys, sorry I'm lame and currently cannot think of any questions to ask. I think I'm going to get some sleep x_x